Hello, everyone! I know it’s been radio-silence for some time. Lots of life happening in 2019! I hope everyone is doing well. I have caught up on all the feedback and messages sent (thank you!), but I have not replied to all of them.
Long story short; I am considering a fall 2019 build!
This time around I am considering having the chips pre-programmed to save assembly time. And I am also considering using “fulfillment through Amazon.com.” I am far too busy this year to be able to always guarantee a fast shipment after received payment. I will need to raise between $2,500 and $5,000 to produce enough PMCv2’s that I shouldn’t run out for several years to come.
If we do this together, it can work. Most likely I will have to take pre-payment, with an expected ship-date of some 3-5 months after payment. Kind of like a kick-starter.. I don’t want to use kick-starter though because they take a significantly large chunk of the monies earned and I would have to end up raising the price to cover the costs. Due to PayPal policies, I would likely have to take payment in two pieces; 50% non-refundable “as a service” to help fund the build, and then once ready, a follow-up 50% of the purchase price that I actually ship against once they’re ready. (Paypal doesn’t like to have “open orders” for so long a period.)
Please respond to the poll below if you would be interested. I will let it run for about a month, and then decide near the end of August. Thanks!
Oh- and let’s assume the purchase price will still be around $50. (That may change depending on China tariffs.)